Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Brick Facades in Downtown + Hotwire Networks

Several projects are moving forward in Downtown Tuscola and one of the recently completed projects is already looking to expand.

Located at 134 West Sale, this project will be the home of a new business, Hotwire Networks. This project was made possible through the assistance of a TIF grant & loan package in combination with the owners' personal investment and private bank financing. Owners Adam Burwell and Eddie Boutilier are nearing completion of a renovation of 134 West Sale and have added a new brick facade to the first floor. The second floor brick facades of both 132 & 134 West Sale were tuckpointed as well.  

After getting their project underway, the owners approached Alan Hettinger about the possibility of purchasing the building next door (132 West Sale) which would allow additional space for the anticipated expansion needs of Burwell's business, Hotwire Networks. The 134 West Sale side had an existing apartment on the second floor. The anticipated renovation on the 132 West Sale side will allow for the addition of two new apartment units in the Downtown District. 

Overall, a win-win situation for their business and Tuscola. 

This was late summer - in the middle of construction.

The brick facade at 134 West Sale is now complete with only a few things left to finish.

The developers anticipate providing a face-lift to 132 West Sale (seen above) with a new brick facade exactly like the one on the west (left) building.































1 comment:

  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete